Our event staff is available for clients who intend on planning a majority of their wedding themselves but would like to ensure the final weeks prior to the wedding date are stress-free. This offering allows you to be able to enjoy a relaxing month prior to your wedding with friends and family without any last-minute stressors. SouthFork Events will be there to ensure the day of your wedding runs smoothly, with nothing left to chance. This unique service will begin six weeks prior to your wedding day and will prevent you from facing any unwanted surprises or inconveniences that could hinder you or your family from enjoying your special day.
You will sit back and relax with friends and family the month prior to your wedding. We will be there to ensure everything runs smoothly, and nothing is left to chance. The advantage of hiring SouthFork Events is that we know our venue better than anyone, and we know what works and what looks fabulous!
- Our introductory meeting 6 weeks prior to your event to go over the big day. This can be in-person or Zoom, whichever you prefer
- Unlimited communication with our team via email
- Coordinating the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception
- A written timeline for you, your vendors, and the venue
- Meeting your vendors to be sure they arrive and operating in a timely manner
- Assistance with setting up the ceremony and reception spaces
Because we only coordinate events at The Barn on New River, our team dedicates their time to knowing each and every detail of the venue. This knowledge allows us to make sure you day is a dream come true.