- We have a full time attendant all weekend to be sure your event runs smoothly
- Exclusive use of the property featuring beautiful ponds, hay fields, river frontage and scenic mountain views with full photography access across the acreage/engagement pictures. The owners will take you to the top of the Mountain for sunset pictures.
- We ONLY do one event per weekend
- Gorgeous pond with fountain at the Ceremony Site that lights up at night
- One- night complimentary stay for the married couple in our beautiful Honeymoon Suite
- Built-in bar with live edge bar tops, streamlined to serve two separate areas of the venue (indoor & outdoor stone cocktail area
- Beautiful Swarovski Chandeliers throughout the entire Barn, as well as fabulous pre-strung lighting
- Access to the fabulous bridal room and groom’s parlor
- 1 ½ hour complimentary rehearsal time (Friday evening)
- Parking access with on-site attendant
- Beautiful post-and-beam barn, handicap-accessible with modern bathrooms and granite counter tops (3 stalls/bathroom)
- Located just 9 miles from West Jefferson (listed in the Top 10 Coolest Small Towns in NC)
- Includes (20) 60” round tables, (20) 8’long table, (10) cocktail tables (4) whiskey barrels, 200 indoor wooden cross-back padded chairs, as well as seating for 200 guests for the ceremony site
- Stone cocktail area with lighting, and access to the fabulous indoor/outdoor bar.
- Warming kitchen and prep area for your caterers, outside access so they do not have to walk through your event when they leave
- Professionally installed indoor and outdoor “Sonos” sound system, as well as speakers at the ceremony site
- Games, and string lighting are set up by the “Old Hay Barn” for your guest’s entertainment (cornhole, fire pit, etc.)
The Whole Shebang
- You will have a Thursday-Sunday stay at our beautiful 4- bedroom 3 bath Cabin (sleeps 10)
- Thursday-Sunday stay at the Honeymoon suite
- Rehearsal dinner set up (for up to 50 guests)
A-La-Cart items include:
- Rehearsal dinner set-up for up to 50 people on the cocktail area, immediately after your rehearsal Friday evening
- A beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bath cabin located on the venue. This cabin sits on the New River, is professionally decorated, and has 3 ponds adjacent to the cabin. There is plenty of outdoor seating, hot tub, fire pit, deck and porch. This cabin is enjoyed by most of our brides.
( minimum of 2 nights).